Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Sales and Customer Service Reps !!!!Bookmark This
Manifest Marketing Inc.
2108 Plantside drive
Posted: December 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Manifest Marketing, Inc., is offering extensive training for a sales and marketing opportunity aimed at developing into a long-term professional career. We are currently looking for someone who strives for excellence, is looking for experience in marketing and sales, and has a competitive edge to fill the Business Account Position. This position involves in-person sales and marketing to business owners. If you have an exceptional work ethic, high leadership ability and are looking for advancement, you could be a great addition to our team.
What our training program incorporates:
· Sales & customer service
· Presentations to business owners
· New customer acquisition for our clients
· Working directly with hands-on managing partners
· Cross-training in marketing, sales, advertising, communication, and public relations
· Advancement to management based on performance
RequirementsMust be personable, energetic, and positive
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Demonstrated leadership potential
SkillsRequired - Commitment to Customer Service
Preferred - Customer Acquisition, Business Acquisition, Business Management Training