Environmental Business Plan for an Ecovillage in the Hudson Valley (North of NYC)More Gardens! Fund
International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
Sales and Marketing ExecutiveBookmark This
1170 Rt. 22 East,
Posted: May 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Little About Us
The Viogee team is charged with informing and educating customers about our client’s services and products through an individualized one on one sales based approach.
A Lot About You
We are seeking a Junior Account Manager to join our team. The position will be based in Bridgewater, NJ and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact.
If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at Viogee!
· Develop external and internal communications strategies around sales, product knowledge and growth strategies relevant to our business
· Build a reputation of our client’s services through presentations, price quotes and excellent customer service.
· Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
· Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
· Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
· Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
· Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
You Must Have
· BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
· Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
· Excellent verbal communications skills
· Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
· Record of accomplishments in work or schooling