Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Sales and Marketing Intern- Comedy CafeBookmark This
1033 N Old World 3rd Street
Posted: May 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1988 the Comedy Cafe has been providing Milwaukee with the very best national headliners from stage and screen.
We love the business of live comedy, our guests that support it, and our staff that serves them. We are excited to teach all the tried and true marketing skills that have (and have not) worked for us over the last two decades, and are excited to pick a new brain!
While we'll mark this an unpaid internship, there is definitely an opportunity for pay based on your performance.
Comedy Cafe History:
During the 1980's Comedy Boom (think before Jerry Seinfeld became Seinfeld and before Leno had a tonight show), the Comedy Cafe introduced stand up to Milwaukee. The comedy acts-which included now legendary performers like Tim Allen, George Lopez, Tommy Chong, Greg Giraldo, Louie CK, Ellen DeGeneres, Craig Robinson, Andrew Dice Clay, Billy Gardell, Larry the Cable Guy and Dave Chappelle-were a huge success and soon the Comedy Café became THE place to be! We hope to continue to keep Milwaukee laughing for many more years to come!
- Provide research on potential and existing customers
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key customers/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions
- Prefers challenges, fast paced, new ideas, and a flexible environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external customers and clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
Not required, but helpful
- Knowledge of digital photography cameras and equipment
-Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
SkillsRequired - Organization & prioritization skills, Communication
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Alignment