Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Sales and Sales Operations InternBookmark This
Golden Gate Power
870 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGolden Gate Power is a start up Solar PV service installer located in San Francisco. We are looking for a Part Time intern to assist with outreach programs, Sales and Operational support
Business Development / Sales Intern
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on campaigns
- Assist in social media and web site development
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Ability to work with customers and clients in a professional manner
-Excellent communication skills
-Web site development capability desired
-Ability to work 4 to 8 hours weekly in Downtown San Francisco