Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Sales Associate | Entry Level | MarketingBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSGV Marketing is currently hiring individuals for its entry level positions. We are looking for candidates that are team and goal-oriented, have prior leadership experience, are looking to grow and are professional. SGV Marketing is a fast-paced marketing consultancy firm located in the heart of New York City.
We specialize in customer acquisitions and retention, building relationships with clients, training and developing, events and promotions. SGV is looking to expand its current business operations to new markets in the near future and for that we have opened up our entry level position. We work with Fortune 100 clients on a national scale.
• Customer service
• Creating brand loyalty
• Acquiring new markets
• Creating strategies for expanding existing markets
• Utilizing innovative sales strategies to increase consumer base
• Guaranteeing ROI for clients
• Events and promotions
• Training and developing others
• Learning marketing system
If interested please send us your resume. We are looking to fill these positions promptly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
RequirementsWe are looking for individuals who possess the following characteristics:
• Quick learners capable of practical application
• Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
• Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
• Able to make decisions and think under pressure
• Money motivated and advancement motivated
• Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team
SkillsRequired - Public Speaking, Communication Skills, Highly motivated self-starter, Hard Worker
Preferred - Sales and Marketing