Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Business development InternBookmark This
Two Roads Software
85 Broad St
New York, NY
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a passionate, over-achieving, type-A sales person looking for an opportunity in a high-growth technology start up?
Two Roads Software is a dynamic start up, with patent-pending cutting-edge technology, and we are looking for confident and high energy people just like you!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Business Dev intern to help us grow our customer base through direct sales and reselling partnerships.
The Opportunity to:
- Be mentored by experienced executives that created, grew and sold companies.
- Join a high growth startup in the disruptive and fast growing Fintech industry.
- Join our dynamic team and cool office space located at ‘wework FIDI’.
- Achieve strong commissions incentives with potential for full position.
Responsibilities- Qualify new leads, follow up and nurture them to lead to quality meetings.
- Maintain and optimize our CRM sales pipeline.
- Work with CEO, Sales mentor, and Marketing manager on various growth generation projects
Requirements- Go Getter. Highly motivated, Ready to roll up the sleeves and dig in.
- Organized. Track deal progress in our CRM tool.
- Amazing Communication. Talk to and persuade prospects on the phone and in person.
- Tech Sales experiences. Track record in Enterprise Sales and/or in SaaS Technology are preferred.
- Financial industry. Knowledge/ interests is preferred.
- Graduate level preferred.
SkillsRequired - B2B Sales, Customer Driven, Highly motivated self-starter, Excellent communication skills
Preferred - SaaS