Strategy InternshipDelta Galil USA
Business Development / Sales InternModern Marketing Detroit
Marketing and Sales InternCollege Works Painting
Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingSlate and Bow Inc.
AFLAC Business & MarketingAFLAC
Business AdministratorUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Entry Level OpeningsSignature
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Sales & Business Development InternshipBookmark This
Black Card Management
14261 E 4th Ave Building 6 Suite 160
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description**FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED**
Black Card Management is an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. Black Card Management was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth has set new industry standards in customer acquisition and retention.
We are actively seeking interns for our sales & marketing and business development teams. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
Marketing and Sales
Advertising and Public Relations
Entry Level Management
This is an essential role to the sales team and is responsible for driving sales and potential customers to the Account Executives / Sales Consultants in order to ensure a successful sales process. The position is considered to be entry level and full paid training is provided.
• Team management
• Campaign coordination and management
• Retail Marketing and Sales
• Training and development of your colleagues
• Entry Level Management
• Promotional Sales
• Public Relations
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales and future business prospects
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
• This position will have the opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role
Experience gained at this firm is unparalleled due to a specific management training program complete with assigned personal mentors. All positions are considered to be entry level at the start of the program, and upon completion will be considered for Account Executive roles.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
• Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
• Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
• Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)