Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Sales ConsultantBookmark This
Greenline Solutions, Inc.
300 Penn Center Blvd #300
Posted: May 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are hiring for an entry level, full time, management consulting position.
Kinetics is a the leader in the sales consulting industry. We deliver results and quality customer service experiences for our clients. Our clients are Fortune 100 companies that want us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects.
We feel that developing skills in sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. We want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into a management consulting position ASAP- it’s how we expand our company.
We have found that full time candidates with experience in the customer service, retail, or hospitality industry generally have the base skills initially desired to succeed in the sales and marketing and consulting industry.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!! WE WILL TRAIN!!
• Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions. Although most duties will be performed by visiting with consumers and clients directly.
• Team environment with individual accountability.
• One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
• Group training and role-play scenarios.
• Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
• Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
• This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
What We Offer:
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Free Parking
• Management training & Management opportunities
• Entry level career opportunities
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
ResponsibilitiesThis position is entry level sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
• Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
• Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
• Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
• Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
• Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
• Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
• Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
• General knowledge of supervising employees.
• General knowledge of human resources.
• Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
• Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
• Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups
Demonstrated leadership ability; sales and marketing experience
Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Sense of Humor
SkillsRequired - Business Development, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Sales and Marketing, Sales Coach, Leader, Leadership, Leadership Development, Leadership Training, Leadership Trainer, Sports, Retail, Brand Development, Social Media Marketing, College, Training, Train New Employees, Training Leadership, Management Skills Development, Manage Client Relationships, Sales, Marketing
Preferred - Communication, Adaptability, Adaptable & a quick learner, Creative, Competitive, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Cheerleading, Football, Athletes, Sales, Integrity, Work Ethic, People Skills, Passion for Helping Others, Recruiting, Recruitment, B2C, B2B, B2B Marketing, Direct Hires, Direct Client Interaction, Direct Recruiting, Direct Marketing, Independent Thinker, Business Acquisition, Business, Organizational Leadership, Business Growth, Growth Strategies, Movement, Travel