Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Internship Business ControlsMovado Group, Inc.
Sales & MarketingBookmark This
roi Office Interiors
144 Hangar Rd.
Posted: December 03 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionroi Office Interiors is a commercial furniture dealer in Upstate New York. The internship would be in our Sales & Marketing department, where we prospect for new clients, create marketing campaigns, and work on overall business development for our three showrooms (Rome, Albany & Syracuse).
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Learn and operate Customer Relationship Management software.
- Find and follow up on new potential projects and clients.
- Compile customer lists and databases.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.