Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Sales & Marketing Intern for Beverage CompanyBookmark This
Brain Doctor Water
3550 Wilshire Blvd. #650
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re a fast-growing new beverage company with a unique cognitive enhancement beverage designed to boost focus, concentration and energy. Our mission is to give customers the mental edge they need every day while protecting them from long-term memory loss.
We’re currently seeking an intern to assist with the sales & marketing process! Get hands-on experience working one-on-one with a marketing team and learn how to effectively brand and sell a product. Get involved in multiple aspects of the beverage business and build up valuable experience.
Responsibilities• Provide miscellaneous support to our existing sales & marketing team.
• Assist in identifying new potential business opportunities.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the company.
• Research and analyze competitor’s marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
• Help with events and product demonstrations as needed.
Requirements• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication/customer service skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and communication skills.