IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Sales & Marketing Intern for Beverage CompanyBookmark This
Brain Doctor Water
3550 Wilshire Blvd. #650
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re a fast-growing new beverage company with a unique cognitive enhancement beverage designed to boost focus, concentration and energy. Our mission is to give customers the mental edge they need every day while protecting them from long-term memory loss.
We’re currently seeking an intern to assist with the sales & marketing process! Get hands-on experience working one-on-one with a marketing team and learn how to effectively brand and sell a product. Get involved in multiple aspects of the beverage business and build up valuable experience.
Responsibilities• Provide miscellaneous support to our existing sales & marketing team.
• Assist in identifying new potential business opportunities.
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the company.
• Research and analyze competitor’s marketing and sales materials.
• Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
• Help with events and product demonstrations as needed.
Requirements• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication/customer service skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and communication skills.