International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
SALES & MARKETING INTERN NEEDEDBookmark This
S.A.M.S. Housing Group
Posted: July 15 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionS.A.M.S Housing Group is one of the leading Extended Stay Housing Agencies in New York City. Since its inception, the company has been providing travellers, students, and companies extended stay housing accommodations.
With more than 20 years of combined experience in extended stay housing, we have provided thousands of travellers, students and interns—many of whom travel across America and and the world —with a place to call home. Our mission is to provide safe, reliable housing for on the go travellers, students and business professionals.
What We Do:
We manage your housing accommodations when you travel, so you can roam freely.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Administrative / Sales Intern, you will work directly with the CEO and Creative Director handling regular requests as needed. You will ensure that requests are being completed in a timely manner while meeting objectives by gathering critical information from multiple stakeholders (sales, marketing, research, etc). You might also be in charge of updating brand imagery for Instagram and other social media outlets for sales events.
Candidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Passion for the business, real estate and hospitality industry, providing excellent customer service is a must
• Excellent writing for sales support. Candidate must speak fluent english, multilangual candidates are a plus
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Prove ability to deliver timely, accurate work and demonstrate good follow up and follow through.
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
• Business background is preferred
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.