Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternredIQ
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Grant WriterWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Executive AssistantWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Retail Operations InternLifeOrganics, Inc.
Sales Representative / Entry Level Account Manager / Customer ServiceBookmark This
Relentless Events Inc.
7324 SW Freeway Suite 2-0365
Posted: May 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSales Representative / Entry Level Account Manager / Customer Service
One of the fastest growing Event Marketing Firms in Houston is looking for Sales Professionals (both entry level and experienced). We offer a sales career that that will lead you to long term professional and financial success. We are looking for outgoing sales professionals, and our industry leading compensation plan provides you uncapped income potential.
- Professional Fully Paid Training
- Superior networking and management skills
- Ongoing weekly training
- Dedicated mentor to help you grow and reach your goals
- Freedom to design and control your own schedule, flex time
-Fun Team environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Min. 1 year sales/marketing experience (in any industry)
- Networking and business development skills
- Strong time management skills
- Passionate, Enthusiastic and motivated