- Internships /
- Business /
- Business Development - Startup Venture - College Entrepreneur's Program [CEP]
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Business and Technology InternshipTele-Data Solutions
Summer InternThe Seniors Answer
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Insurance AgentBeFreeorDie ENT
Project ManagerBeFreeorDie ENT
Business Development - Startup Venture - College Entrepreneur's Program [CEP]Bookmark This
Posted: September 14 2016
Company Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLucid Travel takes the hassle out of group booking by simplifying the way students organize, plan, book and pay for travel. We are the ultimate travel platform connecting students to travel packages, other groups and communities.
We are looking strictly for entrepreneurial minded individuals who want to build and grow something great.
This is not your ordinary internship with countless hours of busy work. From day one we give you creative freedom to make decisions that have high impact and potential. Learn various skills in Business, Sales, Market, and HR. Bring new ideas, strategies, and implementation into focus while feeling valued.
Compensation will be negotiated based on commitment and experience.
Check out our site!: www.lucidtravel.us
Create an account, a group and get a feel for the site!
Responsibilities1. Developing partnerships & strategic alliances with campus organizations and student leaders.
2. Defining a Marketing & Sales Strategy unique to your university and existing network
3. Communicating Lucid Travel's vision to team members and clients
4. Acting as a liaison to Lucid Travel's executive team
5. Designing creative content and identifying opportunities
6. Attend business meetings.
We are flexible to innovative ideas and reward our Entrepreneurs for their creativity/committment
• Sales & Business Development Experience
• Entrepreneurial Leadership
• Well Networked
• Proven creative/innovative capacity
• Written & Verbal Communication
• Business Development/Start-up
• University Club/Organization Leader
• Entrepreneurial Minded
• Network Oriented
• Business/Finance Savvy