American Family Insurance Agency Internship - Full-timeAmerican Family Insurance, Sedlak & Associates
Administrative AssistantOHIO CYCLE LLC
Business DevelopmentRenew Packaging LLC
Business Development / Sales InternRhumb Line Business Logistics
Work with Veteran-Owned Startups While Learning How to Be An EntrepreneurBunker Labs DC
Marketing InternPRESENT Financial Partners
Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Service ControllerBookmark This
493 Danbury Rd
Posted: May 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCanine Company, provider of Invisible Fence® Brand technology, proprietary pet training, and innovative pet products, seeks a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to be a permanent part of our Service Control team at our headquarters in Wilton, CT.
The Service Controller’s responsibilities include managing day-to-day field operations from our office, in a fast-paced environment. This includes Invisible Fence® installations, service calls, trainings, and sales appointments. The Service Controller works closely with all Field personnel and Field Supervisors, as well as our Inside Sales Specialists and Managers, and reports directly to the Service Control Manager.
The Service Controller is also responsible for planning and tracking business activities, as well as analyzing data and reports to optimize results. This individual must have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
This is a full time permanent position.
• Profit sharing
• 401K & medical/dental benefits and more
• Five day work week – eight hour shifts. Rotating schedule to cover hours from 6:30 am to 9:00 pm Monday through Saturday
• Overtime may be required during our peak season
If you love dogs and want a career where you love coming to work every day
APPLY NOW at www.caninecompany.com/careers
• Develop and optimize field-routing plans to maximize client satisfaction, productivity, and revenue, while at the same time managing drive time and overtime
• Assist Inside Sales Specialists with scheduling to ensure client satisfaction
• Communicate work assignments to field personnel in a timely fashion
• Capture and audit data from installations, service calls, trainings and rosters
• Process reports regarding service demand, revenue, drive time, productivity etc.
• Proactively manage issues with field personnel and vehicles that may affect client satisfaction
• Motivate and support field staff
• Strong computer and telephone skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and make decisions in a fast paced environment