BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Administrative Assistance/inter paidOutsource Tel
Social Entrepreneur InternshipBookmark This
Operation Mobilization (OM)
285 Lynnwood Avenue
Posted: July 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a collective of 6,800 people who don’t fit a mold, who don’t sit still, and who love the adventure of serving Jesus.
Position Title: Social Entrepreneurship Intern
Organization: Operation Mobilization USA
Department: engaged in multiple departments
Term: Fall, Spring, Summer Semesters
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00
Hours per Week: 40
Compensation: $500/month stipend and free housing and utilities on OM USA campus.
Position description: The social entrepreneurship intern is responsible for the researching, developing, and supporting the new ventures and business opportunities for OM USA.
• Write business plans for new business ventures or projects
• Develop fair trade ministry, Freedom Climb Marketplace
• Research new business opportunities for OM
• Complete administrative tasks necessary for startup ventures
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Previous non-profit exposure/experience preferred
• Knowledge of fair trade a plus
• Must be a junior or senior in college
• Major in Entrepreneurship, Business, or related field
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit resume to Jeff King at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit...