Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Social Media & Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Pulse Business Strategies
Posted: May 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPulse Business Strategies maximizes CO-level executives and business owners strengths so they become the leaders they want to be. We provide 1:1 coaching and conduct workshops and webinars that focus on moving leaders from good to the best. We are looking for someone who can manage the social media and marketing for workshops and webinars. Duties include assisting in the management and redevelopment of the website, creating and managing social marketing campaigns, assisting in the creation of photos and videos to be used in social marketing campaigns, and assisting with the content development of social marketing campaigns.
As an intern you will gain invaluable experience in business development, leadership skills, and marketing.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Assists in development of and/or creates marketing campaigns that lead to sales
- Assists with redevelopment of website
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Create marketing campaigns that lead to sales and interest in workshops and webinars
- Knowledge of web development and design