Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Research and WritingConnect 2 Coach
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Customer Service RepresentativeSpring Strategies
Social Media & Business Development InternBookmark This
Breathe Life, LLC
Posted: May 11 2016
Company Location: Waldorf, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBreathe Life provides education and training in First Aid/CPR/AED and other topics related to Health and Wellness.
This position is remotely.
We are looking to grow our business all we need is you!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Custom Facebook Pages
Preferred - Business Development, Accounting, Business Management, Strategic Business Planning