Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Data Entry ClerkNew Orleans Tulane
Client Relationship InternshipRentspree LLC
Business Development / Sales InternThe Glam Parlor Salon & Day Spa, The Glam Academy AZ
Business Development Intern Fall 2016National Sleep Foundation
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Social Media & Business Development InternBookmark This
Breathe Life, LLC
Posted: May 11 2016
Company Location: Waldorf, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBreathe Life provides education and training in First Aid/CPR/AED and other topics related to Health and Wellness.
This position is remotely.
We are looking to grow our business all we need is you!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Custom Facebook Pages
Preferred - Business Development, Accounting, Business Management, Strategic Business Planning