Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Black Mom Entrepreneurs
Posted: August 01 2015
Company Location: Aurora, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Mom Entrepreneurs is an entrepreneurial based organization that is established to help business grow and offer networking opportunities. We provide coaching, consulting, training and resources online and in selective states.
We are an online community that has now transitioned into a membership based company with physical locations all over the world.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media platforms