Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1204 Chestnut Street, Ste 100
Posted: June 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCanCore Concepts is a Licensing and Consulting company in the Legal Marijuana Industry. We own the IP and formulas for Keef Cola, voted #1 edible by High Times and winner of the 2015 Cannabis Cup. Although the company is from Colorado, two of the executives live in Pennsylvania and your internship will either be in Center City or Huntingdon Valley.
You can also intern in our Colorado office.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment