Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Brand Me Global
Posted: April 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrand Me Global is a boutique agency based in Dallas, TX, designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where lots of social media and branding magic happens.
We are looking for a Social Media & Community Management Intern to assist with, but not limited to: Client Social Media scheduling, social media content development, community management and engagement. We want someone who is electrifying, engaging and not afraid to course correct along the way in order to handle issues expeditiously,
You'll be responsible for working directly with Ebony Combs and Ashley Love, partners in #BrandMeSocial with Ebony & Ashley, a division of #BrandMeGlobal by Ebony Combs—a community designed to position key influencers, brands, and entrepreneurs. The place where social media magic happens.
Ashley Love, CEO of Charged Visions Academy will serve as co-resident expert and will bring you the latest and greatest in social media and systems. You will fall in love with her wit, charm, and intellect as she maps out key ways to make you a social media star.
A premier social hub to learn proven strategies in social media, organic engagement, brand messaging, and how to become a rockstar social influencer. Gain insight on networking on social, tips and tricks, trainings, and enjoy our idea exchange space.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online on up to 5 social platforms - Facebook personal page, fan page, business page, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Works closely with graphic design intern in order to create a seamless campaign
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Knowledge of social media advertisement campaigns: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads (attention to algorithms)
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
-Possesses skills in brand messaging, recognizing the clients voice and attentive to client needs and branding
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Management, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Communications, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Social Media Consulting, SEO, Social Media Education, Social Media Integration