Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Sponsorship ManagerSistersvega Outreach, INC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Business Development InternEventMate
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
SOS by Bernard Buie
1284 Weston dr
Posted: May 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on a team that focuses on multiple areas of business and has a focus on giving back to the community? Then this opportunity is perfect for you! Designer & Humanitarian Bernard Buie is building his empire "Team Buie" that will focus on specific areas of different industries including Art, Fashion, Real Estate, Non-Profit, Economic Development, Public Speaking, Event Planning, and more. Our most popular product is our “Life Saver Boxer Briefs” under the name SOS by Bernard Buie. Team Buie has designed the underwear to have a pocket for condom storage, that is to be worn by sexually active individuals to aid in the prevention of unintended pregnancies and to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. You will aid in our mission of spreading knowledge about safe sex and presenting these briefs to the world. This the perfect opportunity to learn, share, and build with a team of like minded millennials across the country.
Must be available 2+ days a week- Strong Communications skills needed- strong desire to play an Integral role in starting a Clothing Brand- Must adapt quickly to fast paced environment- Must be able to work Independently but Diligently.
We are looking for Hardworking and Motivated people with positive attitudes, who have experience multi tasking. Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Suite are +.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment