Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Internship Experience + Coursework + College CreditExperience Institute
Internship - Marketing and Customer Service AssociateTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Operations Intern - Supply Chain Project ManagementSerta Simmons Beddings
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Athletic Shop
3412 Dayton Blvd
Posted: August 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking an intern to handle some of our companies social media and marketing. You can set your hours to work around your class schedule. This is a great way to build your portfolio and resume before graduating.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment