BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Supply chain and Fulfillment InternblendSMART
Transportation & Mechanic IntershipJRM
Business Developer / Lead researcher internStargazer
Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join GeniusDen as a Social Media Intern that is at the core of our educational and training initiatives.
GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers great learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities and channels to connect talents, entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas area. Our goal is to boost and strengthen the startup ecosystem to initiate, construct and scale their ideas and businesses.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the incubator training programs.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Strategically planning programs to gain experience on how to build competitive advantages
• Strengthening communication and negotiation skills
• Gaining experiences and competencies in exploring opportunities and organizing digital programs
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are flexible to planning and executing startup education and community programs at GeniusDen, including:
• Creatively manage digital communication platforms
• Promote social and learning events
• Promote learning and engagement opportunities
• Manage distribution platforms such as HootSuite, Buffer, IFTTT, and Zapier
• Align messaging content to appropriately communicate GeniusDen goals and values
• Manage leads through social media platforms
• Coordinate with Event Coordinator and Community Engagement Interns to align content and messaging
• Able to manage multiple complex projects in a group setting
• Develop Weekly reports for management review
• A junior, senior or graduate is preferred.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having a passion to prosper the entrepreneurial ecosystem
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently
• Applicants are responsible for transportation.