Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media InternBookmark This
3848 W Carson St. Suite 110
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Aflac Torrance regional office is looking for innovative, ambitious, and social media savvy interns for their internship program. You will directly assist Aflac Torrance’s Administrative Assistant with a range of tasks and projects related to talent acquisition, business administration, and social media. This internship is for course credit and/or resume building (unpaid).
Responsibilities• Participate in talent acquisition and communicate regularly with Aflac Torrance recruiters regarding recruiting strategy towards talent evaluation and acquisition for the expansion of the regional office
• Provide administrative support for Aflac associates as needed
• Manage Aflac Torrance’s social media communications on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+ as well as utilizing marketing strategies to increase our social media presence
• Collaborate with fellow interns and develop a group PowerPoint presentation in regards to talent acquisition through online platforms
Requirements• Current student (undergraduate or graduate) or recent graduates
• 6 to 8 hrs per week (minimum)
• Must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment
• Communications skills over the phone and in person
• Organizational and analytic skills
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
• Work effectively and professionally with diverse groups and all levels of staff
• Open-mindedness and quick adaptability
• Self-directed with good coordination, planning, and time management skills able to meet deadline and achieve goals
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Apps
Preferred - Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Apps