Marketing InternEverest Home Health Inc
Spring/Summer Hands On InternshipUnited EVENTures
Business Development Internship For Biopharma Tech CompanyScientist.com
Sharecare Corporate Partnership InternSharecare
Business AnalystFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Internship - Private Equity Analyst InternPrevoyant Capital
Social Media Specialist InternBookmark This
S.A.M.S. Housing Group
Posted: November 16 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionS.A.M.S Housing Group is one of the leading Extended Stay Housing Agencies in New York City. Since its inception, the company has been providing travellers, students, and companies extended stay housing accommodations.
With more than 20 years of combined experience in extended stay housing, we have provided thousands of travellers, students and interns—many of whom travel across America and and the world —with a place to call home. Our mission is to provide safe, reliable housing for on the go travellers, students and business professionals.
What We Do:
We manage your housing accommodations when you travel, so you can roam freely.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will assist the Digital Marketing team with social media content across multiple brands, blogger outreach, and general administrative tasks.
Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Proven working experience in social media or related field
Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Fluency in English
BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Candidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Passion for the business, real estate and hospitality industry, providing excellent customer service is a must
• Excellent writing for sales support. Candidate must speak fluent english, multi-langual candidates are a plus
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Prove ability to deliver timely, accurate work and demonstrate good follow up and follow through.
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
• Branding, Marketing, SEO, or Business background is preferred
RequirementsWe are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist Intern to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. The Social Media Intern will assist the Digital Marketing team with social media content across multiple brands, blogger outreach, and general administrative tasks.
This part-time position will last approximately 6 - 12 months and you must be available 4 to 5 days a week with flexible hours. This is an unpaid internship but school credit is available.