Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Sponsorship Development InternBookmark This
Posted: March 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionICI - International ChangeMakers Institute is a non-profit (501c3) organization created by passionate, purposeful entrepreneurs that want to assist small business owners to collaborate, communicate, evolve, explore, and grow personally and professionally.
We are at the beginning of this adventure, and need the assistance of passionate, resourceful, fun interns that volunteer for one of the specific projects/committees we have in PR & Media, Social Media, Journalism, Marketing & Business Development, Sponsorship.
The internships are VIRTUAL only (no trips, no extra costs) FLEXIBLE (on hours and days of work) INFORMATIVE, and hopefully FUN. -- Academic credits poss., Reference Letter, Certificate of Completion. (Sorry, no Pay.)
Will you be AMONG THE FEW to embark on this fabulous journey?
For each Position, please read the Requirements & Responsibilities.
We look forward to getting to know YOU!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing sponsors and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key sponsors/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring sponsors and prospects
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external potential sponsors by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education