SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Business Development AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Business Intern (New Product Development + Business Expansion Research)Essential Oxygen
Sales & Business DevelopmentLanchid LLC
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Startup InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a talent acquisition platform and services company focused on helping companies hire smarter, faster, and less expensively. We are looking for interns to help us gain market traction.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities and partnerships
- Be part of the team that develops the sales strategy
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Cold calling to potential prospects
Get exposure to a startup company in the recruiting space. College credit available and pay is commission and bonus based and is based on a percentage of revenue that you help us drive.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Must be willing to start on a part time basis immediately.