Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Administrative Assistance/inter paidOutsource Tel
Sales Associate/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeExclusive Marketing
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Startup Strategy, Fundraising Development, & Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAleberry Creative helps startups navigate the fundraising process with pitch deck strategy & design. Based in Houston, we work with startups, angels, VCs, and accelerators worldwide. Typical clients are Pre-Seed through Series A tech startups.
If you're looking for an internship in the startup/ VC fundraising industry, we've got some great experience to pour on you.
(3-6 months, unpaid, credit for school, opportunity to apply at end of term)
Please Apply online at: http://aleberrycreative.com/intern-at-aleberry.html
Responsibilities- Social Media setup & maintenance for Aleberry & Aleberry Labs
- Blogging: 1-2x per week, general topics will be provided.
- Emails: communication with potential & newer clients, MailChimp templates for Aleberry & Aleberry Labs
- Due Diligence & Research: for both clients & Aleberry
- Strategy Session Sit-Ins: sit in on fundraising strategy sessions, learn about the process, and get firsthand experience of the startup process.
Besides occasional meetings (in Houston-Montrose), these things can be completed from your own home!
Requirements- Interested in a career with startups, technology, fundraising, or venture capital
- Working on / completed a Bachelors Degree
- Ability to communicate online & offline. We often use: Trello, Quip, Dropbox, Google Hangouts, Skype
- Knowledge of mainstream social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Knowledge or willing to learn basic marketing tools: MailChimp, Google Analytics, social platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member