Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
State Farm Office InternBookmark This
State Farm Insurance- Gladys Quinones, LLC
1029 E 167th street
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThere is an exciting opportunity for you at our office beginning today. We are looking for an energetic intern who will be working alongside our team. Our hours are flexible, but we require a specific number of hours of work per week to complete the internship in a timely manner. We will train you regarding all applicable office responsibilities and do not require specific requirements with reg. to majors, but would give preference to students in the Computer Science, Communications, Business, Finance and Economics fields. If you are interested and require further details, drop us a message here.
Responsibilities1) Greeting clients and prospects in person or on the telephone
2 )Processing policy changes, updating client household information, and handling policyholder claims
3) Contacting policyholders and new prospects to market State Farm products
4 )Preparing sales materials for the agent
5) Handling routine office maintenance and ordering supplies
6) Handling additional duties that may be assigned depending on the situation
7) Participating in agency community outreach events and fairs
Requirements1) A pleasant, outgoing personality
2) A preference to work with people and meet new people daily
3) The ability to learn and operate a computer
4) Strong oral and communication skills
5) Ability to learn and apply product and customer knowledge to professionally service and assist in the marketing of insurance products
6) Ability to create and service business relationships with prospects and current policyholders
7) Track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior
8) Ability to organize and prioritize