Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Business Development InternITG TELEMATICS PVT LTD
Sponsorship ManagerSistersvega Outreach, INC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Business Development InternEventMate
Student Worker/Intern - State Farm Insurance & Financial ServicesBookmark This
Garland Thompson State Farm Insurance & Financial Services
4 E 8th Street Suite 200
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing/Social Media Coordinator
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, this might be the position for you! We are looking for a few GREAT student workers/interns to assist with marketing products and services in the downtown Wilmington community.
Responsibilities• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Strong listening, oral and written communication skills.
• Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
• Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction.
Requirements• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task