Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Administrative Assistance/inter paidOutsource Tel
Sales Associate/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeExclusive Marketing
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Student Worker/Intern - State Farm Insurance & Financial ServicesBookmark This
Garland Thompson State Farm Insurance & Financial Services
4 E 8th Street Suite 200
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing/Social Media Coordinator
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, this might be the position for you! We are looking for a few GREAT student workers/interns to assist with marketing products and services in the downtown Wilmington community.
Responsibilities• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Strong listening, oral and written communication skills.
• Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
• Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction.
Requirements• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task