Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Sales and Administration InternBookmark This
79 NE 167th Street
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a serious, goal-oriented Sales and Administration Intern that is willing to work 20 hours a week and must have a car.
Please email resume and references. Internship is 5 weeks and involves managing mini projects related to the planning and growth management of a local cosmetic line/salon.
Pay: $10/ hour
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 3.0 GPA
MUST HAVE 1 LETTER OR RECOMMENDATION