Business Developer / Lead researcher internStargazer
Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Supply Chain ManagementBookmark This
Global Agricultural Trading
16661 ventura blvd suite 400j
Posted: December 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a student to learn and apply business skills. This Internship will focus on daily work regarding business development in international trade servicing our clients and prospects such as Sunkist, Navitas, Wholesome Sweeteners, Level Ground Trading, Costco, amongst others. Additional internship duties may include some travel to trade shows in the states, industry research, presenting new ideas, communicating with overseas team members in France, and Colombia. As an intern you will be a team member, and will learn a lot about general business and the food industry. Lastly, a portion of hours may be done from home if you choose to do so. After complete the GAT Internship program, compensation and potential permanent jobs may be offered.
Responsibilities1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
2. Excellent communicate and organizational skills with attention to detail.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
4. Good Spanish communication is PLUS.
5. Good analytical skills.
6. Good Phone etiquette.
7. Understanding of the importance of compromise in a group setting.
8. Creativity and initiative to follow through on projects.
9. Consistent with following up with already completed.
Requirements. Provide research on potential and existing clients and competitors.
2. Learn to work with multitasks
3. Explore new ideas for inclusion in the company’s strategy..
4. Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
5. Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking and monitoring clients and prospects.
6. Provide general administrative support to logistic specialist.
7.Maintain daily email communicating with suppliers and distributors.
8. Constant updating Supply Chain and logistics Manual when new circumstances arises.