Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
Business Development InternshipPepper Gang
Marketing/Social Media Intern for Esthetician/Lash SpecialistStag and Lily Skin Care and Lashes
Business Development / Sales InternScope Construction and Trading, Ltd.
Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCORT
Business Development / Sales InternNorthGate MN
Account ManagerInfinite Promotional Solutions
Account ManagerInfinite Promotional Solutions
"Swiss army knife"-style InternshipBookmark This
Direct Care Club
400 NW 26th Street, Miami, FL 33127
Posted: May 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Direct Care Club is an online community, reviewer, and subscription service delivering adult incontinence products to customers doorsteps, monthly.
Direct Care Club’s team is made of up two laid-back yet extremely hard working millennials looking to transform the adult diaper industry. Jonathan is currently getting his master’s degree in Business Administration at UM, while Bianca is an NYU business graduate and current software developer. While researching a product to build a subscription delivery service around, they realized the adult diaper industry is growing at a 12%+ a year, with very little competitors in the online retail space, offering a HUGE opportunity to carve a section out of this fast-growing market.
We work out of The LAB in Wynwood, a co-working space where some of Miami's top startups and entrepreneurs have started working from and many still do! We're looking for someone who can't leave the building without making friends. Also, there are free bikes, skateboards, and even an arcade-style basketball shooting game! Plus, the best food and startup-scene in Miami. Direct Care Club team members have the option to work remotely from their home, coffee shops, etc and have an unlimited vacation policy.
Direct Care Club has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work directly with the co-founders while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can be like a Swiss-army knife by adapting to many roles and figure things out using resources available (such as online classes, how-to videos, and using the power of google). One day you can be working on creating an ad campaign and the next day be hard at work figuring out how to add new feature to our financial projects. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with startups and entrepreneurship and is excited to learn something new every day.
You will learn:
1. How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
2. Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
3. How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
4. Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
5. Create pricing analysis using Excel to help when purchasing products
6. How to use growth hacking for customer acquisition.
7. How to create financial statements and projections to help determine customer acquisition growth, marketing budget and general budget plans.
8. Create a customer service plan of action to convert leads into sales.
9. Contacting customers to get feedback on their needs and wants to help in the development of our products and services.
10. Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Responsibilities- Get stuff done quickly and efficiently.
- Learn as much as you can.
- Take online classes that will help contribute to the company and our growth.
- Plan and execute tasks and business goals as a team.
- Learn to use many tools like Salesforce for Sales and Leads, Facebook and Adwords for Advertising and Marketing, Excel for accounting and budgeting, Trello for Project management, Slack for internal company communications, Zendesk for customer service, and the Google Suite.
1. Background in business, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting/finance desired, but not required.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Ability to learn using online resources and figure things out without the need to handhold.
4. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel desired, but we will also train.
5. Familiarity with Google Suite including Mail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, and Forms desired, but we will also train.
6. Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
7. Creative and Flexible and Hardworking.
8. Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.