SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Business Development AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Business Intern (New Product Development + Business Expansion Research)Essential Oxygen
Sales & Business DevelopmentLanchid LLC
Technical Recruiting InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a sourcing intern to join our team at Consortium LP! This position includes learning processes utilized by our team to enhance overall efficiencies of the business and perform other due diligence. Intern must have business instincts and be inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes businesses tick and are analytical in your approach. Technical Recruiting Intern must be flexible and willing to adapt to further assist with multiple clients in an effort to balance workload. Intern must be a data-savvy individual and help us truly scale our candidate acquisition efforts via social media and other channels.
Responsibilities- Track and report on performance data
- Generate thousands of candidates for our clients
- Meaningfully grow and retain our client base
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Ability to communicate at the executive level and carry yourself with tact and professionalism
- Ability to deal with various searches that are technical in nature
- Background in engineering/computer science or similar
- Considerable knowledge of online search tools.