Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Technical Recruiting InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a sourcing intern to join our team at Consortium LP! This position includes learning processes utilized by our team to enhance overall efficiencies of the business and perform other due diligence. Intern must have business instincts and be inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes businesses tick and are analytical in your approach. Technical Recruiting Intern must be flexible and willing to adapt to further assist with multiple clients in an effort to balance workload. Intern must be a data-savvy individual and help us truly scale our candidate acquisition efforts via social media and other channels.
Responsibilities- Track and report on performance data
- Generate thousands of candidates for our clients
- Meaningfully grow and retain our client base
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Ability to communicate at the executive level and carry yourself with tact and professionalism
- Ability to deal with various searches that are technical in nature
- Background in engineering/computer science or similar
- Considerable knowledge of online search tools.