Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
The Marketing & Business Development Intern (MBDI)Bookmark This
Posted: October 01 2015
Company Location: Woodford, VT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently at development stage for an upcoming website called Diliogram. Diliogram will integrate consumer reviews, deals and listings into a single online platform for the hospitality industry. It will enable consumers to write short reviews and share them via social media in order to earn deals and discounts. Its primary focus is on restaurants and bars, with a view to expand into other markets in the near future.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
• Full briefing and training to prepare you for the tasks you will undertake.
• Ongoing professional development workshops will also be provided to enhance skills.
• References for any future job applications.
• Travel costs and entry fees will be covered for any events that you are asked to attend.
• A range of rewards will also be given for achievements and reaching milestones.
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing & Business Development Intern (MBDI) role focuses on helping to secure clients. It will involve identifying and making contact with decision makers at restaurants and bars in order to inform and persuade them about what Diliogram can offer their businesses. You won’t be expected to negotiate terms and close sales. That responsibility will be transferred to one of the directors.
Requirements• Confident and personable with excellent communication skills.
• Articulate and able to clearly explain and provide relevant information.
• Well organised and committed to tasks.
• Creative and able to generate and implement new ideas.
• Competent at using social media, search engines, smartphones or tablets, and Microsoft Office