Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Business Analyst InternElegran
Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Virtual InternBookmark This
Wilshire Financial Network
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCasanova Group/ Wilshire Financial Network are a national Business/Investment Firm with locations in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Ana, and Las Vegas, with over 20 years of experience.
Working with partners or fellow students, interns will be responsible for operating groundbreaking projects that will be both viewed and used by companies across the country and the world to learn about different aspects in in their business. The projects, which include working in; Articles, Books, Databases, Newsletters, Video, Workshops and many more, can incorporate many fields and interests.
This is a non-paid internship. Positions are available year-round. Work hours and duration is flexible to accommodate your study.
- Write articles about makeup, fashion, health and lifestyle
- Manage blogs and Social Media sites.
- Assist in creating multimedia: photos, videos, radio shows…
- Understanding concepts and producing web content
How to apply:
- Please email an application to Wilshire Financial Network at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “Business or Finance" and “Your Name” in the subject line.
- Include your contact information and your resume
Requirements• Passionate and knowledgeable about makeup, fashion, health and lifestyle
• Excellent English writing and editing skills. Competency in writing Spanish/ Chinese is a plus
• Mature and reliable.
• Attention to details and ability to keep deadlines.
• Enjoy the marketing, advertising and PR world
• Working towards a Bachelor Degree
• Experience in Business or Finance is a plus