- Internships /
- Business /
- Website Development using Word Press and SEO and Developing a Youtube channel
Business Development / Sales InternSeven-Labs, LLC
Environmental Business Plan for an Ecovillage in the Hudson Valley (North of NYC)More Gardens! Fund
International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
Website Development using Word Press and SEO and Developing a Youtube channelBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: December 26 2015
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group- Http://niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/ is a Canadian/International owned business group of companies. The company started in 1982 in New York City and moved to Canada in 1986. We are on the cutting edge of Virtual Online Business Models.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
RequirementsBuild Websites and have knowledge of SEO and Keywords using various programs and templates.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop