Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Website Development using Word Press and SEO must have knowledge of Developing a Youtube channelBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: September 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Development Group- Http://niagarabusinessdevelopmentgroup.com/ is a Canadian/International owned business group of companies. The company started in 1982 in New York City and moved to Canada in 1986. We are on the cutting edge of Virtual Online Business Models.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
RequirementsBuild Websites and have knowledge of SEO and Keywords using various programs and templates.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop