Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
YOUR TICKET INSIDE THE WORLD OF MARKETING AND PRBookmark This
Global Business Development Center
3200 S Congress Ave Suite 104
Boynton Beach, FL
Posted: July 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the marketing function of an
International Marketing and Business Development Company. In this role you will provide valuable administrative support to a small and very dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out specific projects for the right person. A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with corporate supporters and individuals and will use your creativity to help with marketing and fundraising communications and activities. A passion for business development and a strong interest business would be a distinct advantage, in addition to any knowledge of the social media, public relations and marketing.
Successful candidate will the marketing, training and business development team to maximize awareness and income from GBDC members and its clients.
This is a voluntary position and is unpaid. However, there is POTENTIAL TO GROW INTO A PAID POSITION FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!
We are looking for someone during the late summer/early fall in 2015. Usually the position is Monday-Friday from 9:30-5:30. Usually the length of time is 2 months but some interns need to do longer than that, depends on your school's stipulations.
Communications & PR
1. To update and maintain the GBDC website and GBDC’S presence on external sites, including social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube).
2. To maintain the GBDC photo library and statistics database.
3. To assist with development of fundraising and communications materials.
4. To assist with creation and distribution of newsletters and promotional items.
Events & Research
1. To assist with GBDC events and appeals e.g. GBDC Business Workshops, Networking Events, Program Press Kick- off/graduations
2. To give support to third party industry events, which may include attendance as a
3. To support the Marketing & Events Executive with recruitment for GBDC programs
4. To undertake specific research projects occasionally to help bring new supporters on
board e.g. corporate sponsors
5. To help to accurately maintain GBDC ‘s database of clients, members and supporters
6. To attend team meetings and be willing to contribute to other team activities as
RequirementsPerson Specification Desirable
• Previous marketing, fundraising or events experience
• Experience of web updating using a content management system
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and desk-top publishing
• Interest in international development
Person Specification Essentials/
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
• Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Good research and internet skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent team player
• Commitment to equal opportunities