**Business Majors Paid Internship Opportunity!!**Infinite Promotional Solutions
Business Data, Benchmarking, & Research Intern - Association for Healthcare PhilanthropyAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Management InternChartwells Higher Ed
Petroleum & Resources CorporationUnited Medical Centers
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Youth soccer org needs help - can be located anywhereBookmark This
Posted: March 18 2016
Company Location: Gilbertsville, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA young company, ProConnect Sports is in need of some extra help. We are looking for someone to help us in areas we can't seem to get to while also leaning upon this person as someone who can offer an outside perspective on how we can improve. We offer a unique blend of services to youth soccer clubs across America.
Responsibilities* Research youth soccer club board of directors and ensure that our information about their club is up to date.
* Brainstorming with management about areas within our company where your view from the outside might point-out opportunities to improve
* Clean-up spreadsheets that are missing details here and there.
* Potentially help manage our social media content to gain more momentum with Twitter, etc.
* Administrative tasks such as creating a training schedule
* Help in-person on "event day" if there is an event near you.
* If you have skills relating to programming, document design, or other areas we may be able to assign you tasks to help develop in those areas.
Requirements* Comfort with online research. This includes the focus to "keep digging" as you search online for specific things.
* Comfort with data entry. There will be a need to enter info into online software programs - not a difficult system but you must have access to the internet and a comfort with populating info into fields.
* Organizational skills are important - including attention to detail.