Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Zappos Business Development Product Management College Intern - Summer 2015Bookmark This
400 E. Stewart Avenue
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: January 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZappos.com, Inc. is looking for a Business Development Product Management College Intern!
Why join us?
Our unique culture has made Zappos.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years straight. Find out why: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/best-companies
Pursue growth and learning is one of our core values, and there will be no shortage of growth or learning in this nine week summer internship! You’ll get hands-on experience in a team-oriented environment and have some fun along the way.
Summer interns may qualify for corporate housing assistance, free food and drinks on our campus, social events throughout the internship, and a 40 percent off discount on Zappos.com!
Who are we?
The role of business development & analysis is to create and manage partnerships and products that shape the market to fit the business. We work across the entire Zappos Family to create opportunities for growth and profitability for Zappos and 6pm. A biz dev product intern is a builder, a product manager, and brand ambassador rolled into one.
Team fun fact:
The Business Development team regularly competes in the quarterly Tech Hackathons at Zappos and recently won a silver medal in a 2014 competition.
Zappos.com, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
ResponsibilitiesWhat will you do?
• Develop prototypes for new business lines and new products and contribute to milestones on the business development roadmap
• Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning, and design of entirely new Zappos products to deliver against team and company goals
• Partner with the UX team to conduct user research, competitive analysis, and usability studies
• Assess, calculate, and develop a position on the total addressable market opportunities for new Zappos partnerships (e.i. new launches or building products for customer experiences)
• Define product requirements for MVPs and new features/enhancements
• Work cross-functionally with Mobile, Merchandising, and Finance teams to gather input and deliver actionable recommendations
• Take overall business objectives and combine them with insight into what user problems we are uniquely suited to solve
As a college intern on the business development & analysis team, you will play an important role in building, combined with a creative approach that focuses on customer needs as well as development.
RequirementsAre you a match?
• Computer Science majors preferred.
• You love technology, business, and entrepreneurship. You love to dig into stuff and work on a problem until it is solved.
• You even occasionally build or design a business idea prototype to get feedback quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A team-player mentality and ability to collaborate cross functionally
• Readiness to take initiative with projects and ability to manage your time (we don’t micromanage)
• Passion for emerging mobile technologies, and the ability to converse at a technical level
• The desire to work in a startup environment – things move quickly around here and are constantly changing
• Normal working business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Must be willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV for the summer of 2015 (did we mention we have some sweet housing lined up?!).