Geotechnical Engineering InternshipBookmark This
Whitestone Associates, Inc.
35 Technology Drive
DescriptionWhitestone Associates Inc. is currently recruiting for Geotechnical Interns to join our dynamic team in our Warren, NJ office for the summer. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineering student to get real-life experience in the geotechnical engineering field. These internships are paid, part-time positions with flexible hours. Candidates must be pursuing a degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering to be considered.
All interns will be trained in and responsible for:
• Soils laboratory testing and coordination
• Geotechnical site research
• Some field construction phase testing and inspection
• Assisting with soil boring and/or test pit investigations
• Ideally candidates will have taken and passed a Soils Laboratory class
Career opportunities are also available for post-graduate engineers.
All qualified and interested candidates please submit a resume to Phil Oricchio at email@example.com or apply through our website at www.whitestoneassoc.com