Grad Student Internship: Santa Clara Valley Water District: Geo-technical & Structural EngineeringJohnson Service Group
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Undergraduate Student Worker (Non-IT) - RD Construction -Standards TeamSynectics Inc.
Construction InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Geotechnical Engineering InternshipWhitestone Associates, Inc.
Sales & Management Trainee - Entry LevelGift of Hope Inc
GeoStructural Engineering InternshipSchnabel Foundation Company
CPM Project SchedulerBookmark This
Construction Technical Services, Inc.
12872 Flint Drive
Santa Ana, CA
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConstruction Technical Services, Inc. is a construction consulting firm that provides project scheduling/project controls and construction management services. We are seeking an intern to perform entry level project scheduling/construction management related tasks. Work to be performed part time/full time during normal business hours. Hours are flexible depending on candidate’s school schedule.
This is a rare opportunity to gain experience working on a wide variety of projects ranging from $500,000 to $200 Million in project value.
• Attend meetings at the project site
• Assist in the preparation of project baseline schedules
• Assist in updating project schedules
• Assist in analyzing project delays and preparing associated documentation
• Assist in preparing time impact reports
• Dependable and eager to learn
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• A positive attitude
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
• P6 experience is required.