Civil Engineering Internship (Summer 2017)Brash Industries
Heaven on Earth Eco Village Research City Phase 1 VolunteersThe Hemp Hope Group
Undergraduate Student Worker (Non-IT) - RD Construction -Standards TeamSynectics Inc.
Civil Engineering Internship - Must apply on www.stcharlesil.gov/jobsCity of St. Charles
Construction InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Geotechnical Engineering InternshipWhitestone Associates, Inc.
Sales & Management Trainee - Entry LevelGift of Hope Inc
Office InternBookmark This
Inspiring Greatness Inc
15443 Knoll Trail Drive
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Client has a busy civil engineering office and is looking for a sharp intern to pick of the slack while learning how to manage an engineering firm. Candidate does not have to be an engineering major. Must be able to work Tuesdays and Thursdays for a min. of five hours for a total of ten hours per week. Some weekends and Fridays may also be needed.
FOR AN APPLICATION EMAIL TRAINING@IISPIRE.COM YOUR RESUME AND REQUEST AN INTERN APPLICATION.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT EACH PERSON UNDERSTAND HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!! IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND LEAVES A MESSAGE CHECK THE MESSAGE AND DO WHAT IT SAYS DO NOT CALL BACK THE NUMBER ON YOUR CALL LOG IT MAY BE A TEST TO SEE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!
The office is located off the Dallas North Tollway at the Keller Springs exit. The time is 10:00 am to 3:00 pm or at least 5 hours per day the time may be flexible for the right person. Really interested in someone who may want to stay on throughout the summer and willing to grow with the organization. The reason this position is open is because the current Principal is working on assignment out the office and needs someone to assist. This person must be trustworthy and able to work with little or no supervision.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Assist with database management
- Assist with typing reports, updating, files, emailing, calling, following up typical office duties
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks, accounting software, and Microsoft
- Excellent administration background
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Out look (NO EXCEPTIONS!!!)
- Must be able to type
- Must have at least two years of college completed
- Must have dependable transportation