WAGL Social Media Internship - ITVS (Documentaries that Change the World)ITVS
Communication Internship16 Things Kids Can do
Public Affairs/Communications InternshipU.S. Department of Commerce
Footwear Start-up Video and Marketing InternISlide Inc.
Footwear Start-up Events & Social Media InternISlide Inc.
Are you a Communications Guru?Bookmark This
DescriptionLiving Vicky is a nonprofit that provides an online and in-person program for young women transitioning from high school to whatever comes next. We’re a startup with a small staff and a big vision; work hours are flexible and will take place in Arlington, VA, Washington, DC and remotely. This unpaid internship can be completed for school credit, however, there is an opportunity to market yourself for a paid sponsorship.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a communications guru to produce written content for our website, blog, and advertising materials. The communications intern will complete the following job functions:
1. Write copy for our website and advertising materials
2. Ensure continuity of the Living Vicky voice in our written products
3. Write for the blog
4. Contribute to the production of a monthly newsletter
RequirementsThe ideal candidate has the following experience or characteristics:
• Pursuing a degree in Communications, English, or a related field
• Adaptable writing style and an editorial eye for details
• Pro-oxford commas
• Sharp, go-getter attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ