Communications/Research/ AssistantThe Renegade Leader Coaching & Consulting Group
Progressive Media Strategy Firm Seeks PAID Interns for Spring and Summer 2015 SemestersWest End Strategy Team
Beauty & Fashion Blogger InternshipNoir Hair Co.
Social Media and Research InternFlash Global Logistics
Blogging InternBookmark This
All Over Atlanta
Description- Hands-on experience in a young, fast growing multimedia production company
- Commissioned pay on direct referrals and paid gigs
- Gain Entrepreneurship skills and insight
- Acquisition of tangible skills
- Resume-worthy projects and achievements for portfolio
- Expansion of personal network
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus