Korean, Japanese ,urdu,hindi,arabic,portuguese,thai,indonesian,malaysian,russian,polish,LanguagesLe Monde Management
Community Relations InternHawaiian Humane Society
SANDOW Corporate Communications InternshipSANDOW
Internship in Chinese-English translation for a scientific/medical manuscript editing companyClarity Manuscript Consultants, LLC
PR/Marketing InternshipInspire PR & Marketing, LLC
Casino Game Translation & QA Intern - FrenchBookmark This
410 Peachtree Pkwy
This Translation & QA Intern will help test and deliver high-quality and culturally relevant content to French-speaking players. You despise shoddy translations and are motivated to hunt down every last mistranslated word or off-meaning phrase before content leaves the development floor. You’ll guard against incorrect language usage, truncated text and funky formatting, and rigorously test localized content to deliver French-speaking players first-class experiences.
In addition you may be asked to test our video game titles we are creating to ensure flawless game play by thoroughly checking the software for errors and entering them into the testing database.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze the formatting, style and grammar of game and promotional text, and fix the issues you uncover
· Provide the correct translation, and where applicable fix directly via text database
· Provide context for foreign language defects
· Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build
· Identify defects, follow test plans, and verify fixes
· Enter clear and concise bugs into bug tracking database
· Reproduce issues for programmers and designers
· Work closely with other QA members
· Must be dependable and punctual
· Be a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
Knowledge and Skills
· Must be fluent, reading/writing French
· 0-2 years of QA experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Technically proficient with PC’s
· Computer literacy, specifically Windows, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Currently attending college in applicable discipline
· Passion for games.
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment
· Attention to detail and positive personality
· Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
· Testing experience with multiple games
· Bug tracking software experience
Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.