Communication Assistant for a wedding dress designerBookmark This
3501 Jasmine Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionTitelle is an independent french corset maker in Los Angeles, who designs unique wedding dresses for worldwide customers. You can visit www.titelle.com to learn more about this small home-based company.
Titelle is looking for an intern to communicate & promote the brand and assist the designer in the organization of the brand events.
Responsibilities- Update the brand blog and create newsletters
- Monitor social media platforms
- Create strategies to increase followers and fan participation on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Plan how to incorporate new social media trends into our business strategy
- Manage contact listing
- Promote the brand to the wedding planners and shop resellers.
- Edit the online shop when new items are coming.
- Assist the designer for the photoshoot and fashion show.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
Requirements- Extensive personal experience across various social media platforms
- The ability plan and achieve set goals by or before deadline
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team during the events.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must have a laptop computer
- Ability to intern 1 day a week (Wednesday 9:00AM - 4PM, with 1hour of break for lunch)
- Bachelors in Communications/Film/New Media preferred
- Familiarity with Excel, Word and Photoshop
- Organization and punctuality
- Fashion interest
- French speaker is a plus !