AFLAC LAST MINUTE FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford Co Company is offering LAST MINUTE FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!Silverman Benefits Group
Public Relations InternshipLois Paul and Partners
UT Office of Technology CommercializationUT Office of Technology Commercialization
Spring 2015 Intern, CommunicationsThe German Marshall Fund of the United States
Communications AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionSnowrunner Productions is a full service publicity & marketing company. We are currently looking for two interns to work at our company.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
RequirementsThe intern will work on a variety of marketing, public relations, and promotion efforts for our agency.
Projects and tasks may include:
* Building relationships with bloggers and online communities.
* Research and use social media as a platform to deliver content.
* Identify appropriate social media content and messaging.
* Assist in the development of social media strategy.
*Proficiency in the following programs is highly recommended
Open Office Writer & Calc or Microsoft Office
We Are Looking For:
* Exceptional editorial judgment
* Majors preferred but not limited to: Journalism, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, English
* Enthusiastic and experienced user of online social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency in online research.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Strong follow-through and attention to detail.
* 15-20 hours per week commitment (Hours are flexible to work around a school schedule)