Future Country/Communication Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
U.S. Department of Justice, Communications Office, Civil Division Part-time FALL InternshipCivil Division, U.S. Department of Justice
Harford Co Company is offering LATE SUMMER & FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LATE SUMMER & FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN MASS-E COMMUNICATIONS!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Guest BloggerGirls in Power
Communications AssistantBookmark This
Lead Clearance Inc
6223 20th Ave
DescriptionWe are seeking motivated and eager individuals who seek to broaden their knowledge in their perspective field.
The intern position will consist of:
- Business development
- Maketing and strategic planing
- Meeting and establishing company relationships
Our office is:
- Young and energetic
- Extremely driven and devoted
- State of the art technology (software/ Hardware)
Please submit all resumes and inquiries.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.